MEDICAL & PRESCRIPTION
MEDICAL & PRESCRIPTION
Mayfield provides affordable, convenient and comprehensive access to medical and prescription coverage. In addition, employees who participated in the District’s wellness program are eligible to earn valuable deductible credits.
The Anthem BCBS of Ohio PPO Plan
The Anthem PPO Plan is a great option for all types of employees. This program puts you in the driver’s seat of managing your healthcare expenses. Anthem’s robust network includes most facilities and providers in the Northeast Ohio marketplace.
Federally qualified preventive care services are covered by this Plan at 100% (without any copayment). Most other physician’s office visit services are covered at 100% after a $15 copayment.
This option includes a robust prescription drug benefit that provides access to most generic medications for just a $5 copayment. If a generic is not available or your physician requires you to take the brand medication, brand drugs are covered after a $10 or $20 copayment depending on their formulary status.
- Website: www.anthem.com
- Anthem BCBS of Ohio Health Guide: 844-995-1752 Monday to Friday
Say hi to Sydney
A simple, secure tool that makes it easier than ever to manage your healthcare, wherever you are. With your Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield plan, you can access everything you need through our Sydney Health app or online at www.anthem.com.
How to get started
STEP 1: First, download the Sydney Health app to your smartphone or other mobile device.
STEP 2: Set up your profile using your member ID, along with a secure password.
STEP 3: You’ll enjoy a simpler, more connected health experience with theSydney Health app:
- View and use your digital member ID card.
- Use Find Care to find doctors, specialists, and hospitals in your network.
- Use Locate a Pharmacy to find network pharmacies in your area.
- Use our chatbot to quickly get the answers to your health questions.
- Set wellness goals.
It’s that easy!
Protect your Health & Wellness
Discover no-cost programs that can help! Your health plan comes with programs to help you confidently care for your well-being. It doesn’t matter what health issues you may be experiencing or even what stage of life you’re in — there is a program for everyone!
Managing chronic conditions, such as asthma, diabetes, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), or heart disease requires extra care and attention. To help you be at your best, the ConditionCare program offers free
- 24/7 phone access to nurses who can address your health questions and concerns.
- Support from healthcare professionals to help you reach your health goals.
- Educational guides and useful tools to help you learn more about a certain condition.
When your allergies flare up on the weekend or your little one spikes a fever at 3 a.m., you can ask a registered nurse for advice by calling 24/7 NurseLine. Nurses are ready any time of the day or night to:
- Answer your questions.
- Recommend where to go for care when your doctor isn’t available.
- Help you find healthcare professionals in your area.
- Enroll you and your dependents in health management programs.
- Remind you about important preventive screenings and exams.
24/7 NurseLine: 800-337-4770
Preparing to have a baby can be exciting, but it may also feel overwhelming. The Future Moms program has supportive resources to ease your mind and help you have a healthy pregnancy. Sign up to take advantage of:
- 24/7 access to nurses who will answer your questions and check on you throughout pregnancy.
- A free copy of Mayo Clinic Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy.
- A free screening to check your health risks.
- Educational resources on making healthy decisions during pregnancy.
- Phone access to pharmacists, nutritionists, and other specialists.
- Labor and delivery information, including birthing options and how to prepare.
Future Moms: 800-828-5891