When you have healthy employees, your company reaps the benefits. A correctly designed wellness program can increase productivity, boost morale and reduce stress.
Wellness Incentive Plan
Biometric results from an examination or screening conducted anytime between June 1st and October 31st 2022 will count as eligible for the Deductible Period for the following calendar year.
The Mayfield Medical Benefit Plan has a baseline deductible of $1,000/single or $2,000/family per calendar year.
All employees have an opportunity to earn credits against the deductible by either (a) meeting the biometric target, or (b) showing 5% improvement from the prior year’s screening, or (c) submitting a physician’s certification form with a medical professional’s certification that you are being treated for the condition being evaluated.
Individuals have six (6) opportunities to earn a maximum of five (5) potential deductible credits for $150/single or $300/family for completing the activities and achieving the targets listed below.
Employees who opt not to participate in the voluntary onsite or personal physician direct biometric screening shall pay a premium surcharge of $20 per month for single and $40 per month for family coverage. Such surcharge shall be paid in addition to the standard employee contributions.
New Hires enrolling in the plan mid-year, or those with a qualifying life event, will have the opportunity to earn the wellness credits by completing their visit and biometrics through an onsite clinic appointment.
UPLOAD PROVIDER BIOMETRIC CERTIFICATION FORM HERE
- Participate In The Screening
- Tobacco Free
- BMI at 30 or below
- Cholesterol at 240 or below
- Blood Pressure at 140/90 or below
- Blood Sugar at 100 or below or 6% a1c or below
Details on the new program and the Physician’s Certification Form can be to the right.
We are committed to helping you achieve your best health. Rewards for participating in a wellness program are available to all employees. If you think you might be unable to meet a standard for a reward under this wellness program, you might qualify for an opportunity to earn the same reward by different means. Contact us at email@example.com or 833-756-1120 and we will work with you (and, if you wish, with your doctor) to find a wellness program with the same reward that is right for you considering your health status.
To encourage practices that promote health and well-being for our employees, Mayfield City Schools will reimburse costs associated with wellness pursuits as outlined below:
- Employees send completed wellness reimbursement form to the Administrator, Oswald Companies, by the 15th of the month following the close of the quarter.
- Oswald Companies approves expenses according to medical carrier funding guidelines.
- A separate third-party administrator, North Coast Administrators, processes payments and mails directly to the employee.
- Employees should expect to receive their check within four weeks of the check mail date.
- Direct deposit is also available. Please fill out the attached direct deposit form if interested.
- Questions about this policy should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the full Wellness Reimbursement Policy guidelines under General Resources at the right.